Friday, December 18, 2009

Calgary Public Auto Auction I Am Looking For A Public Relations Job In Calgary, Ab. Can Anyone Help Me?

I am looking for a public relations job in Calgary, Ab. Can anyone help me? - calgary public auto auction

I am 43 and a former award-winning Canadian journalist. My strength lies in the field of media relations, government relations, aboriginal relations and issues management.

I am an experienced communicator, creative, educated and secular. I worked in North America, including the Arctic, Ottawa and Washington. I also worked in South America and the United Kingdom

With my experience and skills, suitable, I think anywhere in corporate communications and public affairs. As an "out-of-the-strong team leader, I've got a good reputation for the work.

In addition to being an excellent communicator, I am a strategist, a mediator, a man of ideas, a model of workers, fair and ethical. Are you looking to work for a company that the same values and principles like me - honest, successful and rewarding.

If you know of a job matching my skills, I would love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment