Monday, January 18, 2010

Shoes For Wider Feet New Balance Running Shoes For Wide Feet And High Arches?

New Balance running shoes for wide feet and high arches? - shoes for wider feet

I wonder if someone with a bow and feet, a high-end experience in New Balance sneakers have. If so, what Syle number?
I know I should get out, get fitted and try some, but I have two children and can be very difficult. At the moment I have the 767, but I think that support the arch, can be better, and I do not think that these courses. I like my Asics GT, but I think I like new balance.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Drew said...

New Balance is one of the few running shoes that offer different widths, but I found its structure and sustainability that is. My father preferred, high arches and wide feet Saucony's.

If Asics really works for you, but none of the arch support you need, you may want to consider their own arch supports or orthotics they want some (or if your arches are prone to injury Try) recording. For what it's worth, I have both stock and preferred and Asics Asics. They were for the formation of NASCAR.

Good luck.

Thoms M said...

Here are some of the best shoes http://www.agritura.com/index.php/cat/c1 affordable .... I had my running shoes on this site. It is useful to sports, you use to go running. In other words, the best shoes.

Post a Comment