Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sorority Practices Can My Past Effect My Chances For Joining A Sorority?

Can my past effect my chances for joining a sorority? - sorority practices

I would like to join a black fraternity, but I'm not sure if my past will be a factor if I can join. My school is mostly white, but it is a school where many blacks know and come from the same city. I fear the bad decisions I made in the school reflects the person I am today. I understand the law, the Brotherhood of the candidate on the basis of moral decline, but I'm not the same person. In college, I had to speak carefully and employees. I practice good values, but the people speak little. When considering a person for membership of rumors, past situations, etc. held in high esteem? They expressed interest and is the Brotherhood for me, but I found the effect of my abilities. I do not know all the guild members in person, but a few are in the organizations I am involved on campus and have no reason that I have been bad manners, but I think things have heard the question about my character.

3 comments:

(KellyB)... said...

You said that you want currently involved in organizations within the community, it speaks of the person they are and will be.
I think if we dig deep enough, many people something that they have in their youth / year are not particularly proud fool.
The fact that they have endured, stood on the track speaks for itself.
Hold up your head to toe and look you want.
We are all only human and therefore prone to mistakes, as long as we have learned from them.
I sincerely wish you well, do not despair and think positively .. Good luck.

sp08 said...

His past is considered, but people are wise to check rumors and if they do not, you are no problems. Take current behavior in guild events, and the general nature of the determinants of their success.

Schools and universities are different animals. People grow and mature, and if still on the things you do not show maturity in HS.

The worst thing is that the entire guild can tell you is NO.

They do not apply, because fear is a clear no.

spartang... said...

Anything you can do is try. You have the right, a black ball they want. Remember that they will go in large service organizations, what they have done to help others in the community. If not in degree, perhaps I can promise you graduate chapter. Best Wishes.

Post a Comment