Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Fast Can A Person Catch Herpes Does He Like Me? Why Or Why Not?

Does He Like Me? Why Or Why Not? - how fast can a person catch herpes

So I have a weakness for them .... A Friend
McKenna's name.
So yes, I live with him, and science.
Do in class, they are not much attention to me, talk to young girls, two of 8 degrees, they (the 7th grade haha) were
And I'm sure they are just friends. :)
Thus, in science classes, I see my office ...
Therefore, I am always looking at him, then look away quickly. I have to do it for me. I am sure that there is not another person haha.

Yes, and there are so few days in the science, was our teacher dicussing how herpes from kissing or sharing of water .... catch can
Then he said, but you can kiss some. LMFAO.
Then Mr. McKenna said sarcastically, "Just a kiss to some people."Then he looked at me as a joke, but good, but evil.


One last point, I was about to go to lunch. I was the only person in the room, and the WHO, but McKenna walks.
We were only there, but I was too shy to say anything, so I went to lunch. : (


Any help is great.

Thank you! : D

Oooh, and before I forget ...
Today we had a meeting and I sat at a person outside in the stands ...
Not sure if it was an accident or not, but as accidenetly McKenna? Or by design? The flag on this fall, which was fine by me ... So I had to help set up.
And he smiled at me, and my head was like awwwwwwwwwww and it was all smiles. LMFAO. : D


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment