Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long Does Glandular Fever Rash Last Im Still Worryed About A Hard Painless Lump In My Neck Seen 2 Diff Docs Already! Lump Been There For 3 Weeks!!?

Im still worryed about a hard painless lump in my neck seen 2 diff docs already! lump been there for 3 weeks!!? - how long does glandular fever rash last

There are approximately 3 weeks (Friday), I discovered a piece on the right side of my neck, I had symthons others, but this node secret I went directly to my doc gave me a test and said it was a swollen lymph nodes problem of viral infection from dental work before! and go to my dentist the next day I had had to eat a high fever and headache, very tired and did not want to NE for 2 days and my whole body shells ACKAGING a bad neck, very sweet, it was only for a day and a rash on made the chest and stomach that lasted for one day, I make an appointment with another doctor on Monday, he said to me and told me symthons was likely that the fever from the flu or glandular, perhaps! nor the doctors told me that the blood! the tumor was large, about the size of half a golf ball, but he seems to be rejected since then, ABIT is, however, the tumor still there? painless and hard and I feel good! the concerns I have something more serious? I Should the doc and a blood test? or how long until this tumor removed? I have no other packages, where else, we have examined regularly swollen lymph nodes, different! Mass does not seem to move too much and is at a point below the jaw and not my firm screwing Coz I can do it through the mass itself

2 comments:

I look in his eyes n he saves me said...

We ask that your doctor may be on a blood --

mansanto said...

I feel like you worry, honey. I hate it when doctors just fly out of concern that way. It can only be a gland problem. I had dental work done and had two glands under my jaw and to do so for several days. If still interested, go find another doctor and demand that the treatment you want ... Blood tests, what you need. Www.webmd.com used to check the brand and bring their concerns to another doctor. Just try and feel better, okay?

Post a Comment