Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Normal Heart Rate 34 Weeks Pregnant Sharp Pains In My Groin Area 34 Weeks Pregnant?

Sharp pains in my groin area 34 weeks pregnant? - normal heart rate 34 weeks pregnant

In 34 weeks pregnant and have in the last 3 days of severe pain in the groin area, no one had received was dialating or is this normal? Last week, when I felt the midwives, as my stomach was in my head in a position to the child ... Let me know if anyone felt anything like this my heart was higher than normal lately. 100-115

2 comments:

Mommy of 2 little girls<3 said...

The acute pain is the baby pushes down on the nerves of stress include:-D Congratulations, you should get in a few weeks ago, a child

Shavon said...

Pain in the groin is the renunciation of the position of the baby to worry about, a little high blood pressure is likely to stress your body goes through trying to prepare for the baby (not) to mention the extra weight. Just relax and rest time for the baby, congratulations to the girl:)

Post a Comment