Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pantie Type What Type Of Style Pantie And Material Is Most Comfortable For A Dude To Wear And No I Aint Gay?

What type of style pantie and material is most comfortable for a dude to wear and no i aint gay? - pantie type

Now I have been in underwear for a long time, and I would say hello text Vanity Fair panties nylon or cut short. hey are so smooth and silky under clothing and so comfortable. Try it and I know that being in love with the way they fit and feel.They also come in a variety of colors.

4 comments:

ZombieCa... said...

Balls crushed.
my health teacher says it's really bad for you.
Panties for women, because we all junkkk.

Lori Dawn said...

Cotton panties or thongs.

me said...

Why do people always feel they need to protect their masculinity of the population? Answer me

jj1212 said...

Lmfao, I'm sorry?

Post a Comment